Kaizen SHEQ uses the acronym SHEQ to indicate Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
The business management system requirements we promote are:
- ISO OSHAS 18001: 2011 Occupational Health and Safety Management systems
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management systems
We are also well versed in the auditing of additional management systems such as:
- NOSA 5 Star Platinum – Integrated Safety, Health and Environmental Management system as used in South Africa and Australia;
- Responsible Care – Management Practice Standards, designed specifically for the Petrochemical and Allied industries to manage Safety, Health and Environmental risks posed by the nature of the Chemical Industry.
Whatever your business activities may be, we can consult on, implement and audit a suitable management system to bring about improvements as well as compliance to enhance your company’s reputation and competitiveness.
Use the contact us page to obtain more information or arrange a business meeting.