Safety Monday – a tiny excerpt from The Safety Rep’s Survival Guide, page 4 – 5
- Make it a daily habit to look for opportunities to Just Do Something SafeTM. They don’t have to be big things. Choose things you can do by yourself, easily and quickly.
- Pick up and put back something that’s lying around (basic housekeeping). Get your own workspace organised.
- Make sure that there is a ‘place for everything and everything in it’s place’.
- Avoid looking for faults only. Talk about the good things you see.
- Help someone else to get their workspace cleaned up.
- If a bin needs emptying or a hose needs rolling up, do it – for safety’s sake – and do it as often as it needs to be done.
- Always look for things that can go wrong and that could be improved.
REMEMBER – take safety home with you
To get this amazing resource, please go to https://www.disruptivesafety.co.za/