Business management systems built on the Kaizen principles of continuous improvement.
Reduce risk and increase profit.
Most companies see the value of regulations in business. But let’s be honest – it can be a bit of a mine-field out there.
And some aren’t sure how to manage a business through these waters. Even some CEOs aren’t clear on the full extent of what’s required of them by law. Not knowing is not an excuse. You are still liable for non-compliance under these regulations.
KaizenSHEQ are a team of professionals who know – and understand – these regulations.Health and safety, environmental management and quality management are the main compliance issues facing companies in South Africa. These are the core SHEQ standards. But aside from what you should be doing legally – we help in a practical way. For instance, our team are well versed with Lean Manufacturing protocols.
Based on the Japanese Kaizen principles of continual improvement, we employ business management systems that work for you, and help you to make money and stay afloat – no matter the business you are in.
The Kaizen SHEQ theme is “Improvement with P.R.O.F.I.T.” What does this mean?
Plan for Risk, Observe and Fix, Implement and Test
Our services include the following:
We offer a free one-hour service to assess where you need help. Or, we consult on a retainer basis if you need us on an ongoing basis.
- Safety and Health Compliance Systems.
- ISO Business Management Systems. Your SHEQ plan. Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Design, Develop, Implement and Internal Auditing of customised management systems.
- Kaizen SHEQ work with trainee auditors and offer a free company audit using these junior auditors. This unique system allows trainees first-hand training in a real world – and our clients get a free audit worth over R30 000.
- 2nd Party Audits led by an IRCA Lead Auditor. Based on ISO Standards, these are high level business management assessments.
- Legal Compliance Audits ensuring your business complies with the relevant laws, regulations and standards.
We also offer Health and Safety training courses to your team.
No matter how complex or simple your business is, Kaizen SHEQ can enhance profits – as well as keeping you compliant.Let us assist – and enhance your company’s competitiveness and reputation.
How can the Kaizen model help your company?
- SHEQ standards and SHEQ plan
- Occupational Health and Safety Management systems
- Environmental Management systems
- Quality Management systems
- NOSA 5 Star Platinum – Integrated Safety, Health and Environmental Management system as used in South Africa and Australia
- Responsible Care – Management Practice Standards, designed specifically for the Petrochemical and Allied industries to manage Safety, Health and Environmental risks posed by the nature of the Chemical Industry
- 1-day HIRA (Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment course)
- 2-day HasRep (Health and Safety Representative course)
- 3-day Incident Investigation (including an Incident Investigation kit)