KAIZEN SHEQ offers three main service categories:
- CONSULTING – working with you to decide on the best business improvement strategy for compliance and results.
- IMPLEMENTING – actually designing and installing business management systems which are built around your business and not based on generic patterns or templates. This includes training, evaluations and assessments to fine tune [or “Fix”] the system.
- AUDITING – to test the management system and to improve it there are a number of audit methods we use:
- GAP Audits – to find out whether you are complying to standards and legal requirements,
- INTERNAL Audits – to assess existing system effectiveness and make improvements,
- SECOND Party Audits – to assess management systems of your suppliers or customers,
- EXTERNAL Audits – usually for Certification to a system standard. Kaizen SHEQ is not yet accredited to offer these audits but we are working towards adding that service to our current capabilities.
Use the Contact Us page to request more information or a visit to discuss your needs.